Your Retirement Plan in the Best Hands
We know that due to a lack of expertise or sufficient time to monitor the plan, it may be in your best interest to transfer a portion of your fiduciary responsibility to an investment advisor with experience in the retirement field.
If this is the case for your small business, choosing Condor Capital to manage your retirement plan would effectively reduce your level of liability by the amount of responsibility you wish to transfer. Additionally, plan participants would acquire a frequently monitored, best practices 401(k) plan that complies with ERISA standards.
If you are currently the plan sponsor/fiduciary for your small business’s 401(k) plan, please take a moment to review and answer the following questions:
- Is our 401(k) plan being actively monitored?
- Can participants obtain investment advice if they desire?
- Do we have all sensitive documents prepared for the DOL and IRS?
- Does our current provider coordinate with third party administrators?
- Does our 401(k) comply with ERISA and changing laws or regulations?
If any of the above questions are a cause of concern or you are unable to adequately answer them, please click here to contact Condor Capital for more information regarding our 401(k) services for small businesses.