If you are currently the plan sponsor/fiduciary for your small business’s 401(k) plan, please take a moment to review and answer the following questions
- Is our 401(k) plan being actively monitored?
- Can participants obtain investment advice if they desire?
- Do we have all sensitive documents prepared for the DOL and IRS?
- Does our current provider coordinate with third party administrators?
- Does our 401(k) comply with ERISA and changing laws or regulations?
If any of the above questions are a cause of concern or you are unable to adequately answer them, please click here to contact Condor Capital for more information regarding our 401(k) services for small businesses.