Welcome to Condor Capital Management
Founded in 1988, Condor Capital is an employee owned SEC-registered investment advisor. We strive to be more than just your investment manager by providing a comprehensive range of financial planning services.
We provide our investment management services on a fee-only basis. Our fees are based on the size of our clients' portfolios, rather than commissions or number of trades, so there is no conflict of interest regarding our investment decisions.
As part of our integrated approach to investment management, we provide you with unlimited and thorough financial planning advice on a complimentary, as-needed basis.
We pride ourselves on providing wealth management solutions that combine investment management, financial planning, and relationship management services, including consulting with your other advisors, allowing you to streamline your complex financial affairs.
- Fee-only, registered investment advisor
- Integrated approach to investment management that includes comprehensive financial planning on a complimentary basis, as-needed basis
- Simplify your life, leaving you free to pursue your personal goals
- Condor Capital claims compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®). Please contact us for further information.
Latest from our Blog
- Give Diversification a Chance!Feb 11, 2016
It’s a fact that the markets will fluctuate, meaning that there may be periods where your account will underperform. Nonetheless, as difficult as it is, it’s important to keep a long-term perspective and stick to a properly positioned, balanced portfolio. A significant part of this process is establishing a diversified portfolio both within and among […]
- Vaccines’ Return on Investment, QuantifiedFeb 10, 2016
We are not medical professionals here at Condor Capital, nor are we looking to engage in any moral debates…but a recent study by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health’s International Vaccine Access Center highlighted some exceptional investment returns that caught our eye. …the researchers assessed the economic benefits of vaccines in 94 low- […]
- 5 Money-Saving Tips for Your Super Bowl PartyFeb 4, 2016
Regardless of Which Team Has the Edge, Your Wallet Is Sure to Win Procrastinators rejoice! Although Super Bowl 50 between the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos is just days away now, there is still time to plan a fun party for you and your guests without making it an expensive one. Plan wisely by using […]
Please visit The Condor Capital Blog for more posts!